- The RehabZone Low Back Pain Exercise Program will walk you down the path to pain relief. This program was created by board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician Craig Morton, M.D. and national fitness expert Carl Comeaux.
- This fun, easy-to-follow home exercise program for low back pain is divided into 12 gentle, progressive workouts on 3 DVD's. Each session takes 20 minutes or less.
- The complete program is full of exercises you can do every day to help manage your low back pain and prevent future flare-ups. All while improving your flexibility and strength. They combine the best aspects of Physical Therapy, Yoga and Pilates
- Whether you're starting this program to strengthen your back, or just want to get introduced to the proper exercises for back pain without being tortured, we know you will find the workouts both comprehensive and easy to follow.
- This program has been designed to strengthen the core while focusing on the three major components of a long term health related fitness program: flexibility, stability, and strength. The body's core muscles are the foundation for all other movements. The muscles of the torso stabilize the spine, and provide a solid foundation for movement of the arms and legs. When they all work together you feel amazing!
- A strong core is essential for injury prevention, proper posture, and most importantly for functional fitness-that is, fitness that is essential to both daily living and regular activities. So you can do what makes you happy without pain!
- Stick with the program and you'll notice that doing an everyday activity starts to become a little easier. That sack of groceries can be grabbed with one hand, climbing the stairs takes less effort, and back pain "flare-ups" are less frequent. Whatever your personal goals are we wish you luck, and congratulate you on wanting to live life to the fullest.
RehabZone Low Back Pain & Core Exercise Plan
$69.95 Regular Price